Bad Hair days are over with this super easy turban hat tutorial. With this tutorial, you no longer have to worry about tying a turban every single time.
I’m kinda lazy when it comes to tying head wraps, especially geles for ‘owambes’ so it was only natural for me to come up with a quick solution. I hope you like it.
For this turban hat you’ll need:
- Glue (I used wood glue)
- Threaded needle
- Head warmer or any hat of your choice that is snug
- Place hat on your head
- Take folded fabric and place below head warmer at back of head
- Cross over ensuring you create an angle.
- Cross over again
5. Take one end and tuck into the back, as shown in picture
6. Take 2nd end and tuck into the side, laying it flat to prevent a bulge.
7. Tuck Tuck Tuck
8. Take it off your head carefully and sew in place. Glue the parts that the needle may not get through neatly. I used wood glue because it dries clear. You may use mod podge or any other kind of glue.
Soak in the pure pleasure that comes from creating something.
Help! I’m shy
Till Next Time!!